- 4 chicken tenders (or two boneless chicken breasts)
- 8 oz dry farfalle pasta
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the milk and bring to a boil. Add the nutmeg and salt. Reduce to a simmer and allow to thicken.
- Prepare the chicken using our Basic Smoked Chicken Recipe.
- While the chicken is cooking, bring 4 quarts of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, then drain in a colander.
- In a serving bowl, mix the pasta with the sauce and the parsley. Serve with the chicken.